World of Warcraft Answers

Welcome! Enter your question below. Please use words like "Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, etc..." in your question.

When can I learn to fly in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor?

25,151pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Add New Page Talk0

You need to get a [Flight Master's License] , which allows you to ride flying mounts in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. It requires the Cataclysm expansion be activated on your account to use.

It also requires level 60, and 250 gold (reduced to 200 gold with exalted faction reputation).

ANY flight trainer will teach you this, including the new flight trainers in Orgrimmar and Stormwind.

See the [Flight Master's License]  item article at WoWWiki icon stamp WoWWiki.

For a list of flight trainers, see Riding trainers.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki